So, I’m baaaaack! This week I bring you the amazingly talented, Kayla Rayne! Come check out her channel (after you read her fabulous answers, of course). (Link Below…)
In case you haven’t read one of my TWYMMF posts yet…I send my special Guests 5 scenarios or feelings and they name books they’d recommend if they felt that way. Ready to see what Kayla Rayne has to say? Here we go!
- Feeling lost and seeking inspiration? This book will help you find your way… Wild by Cheryl Strayed is a go to book for me when I’m feeling uninspired. This is a memoir of a woman who felt stuck in life and needed to make some changes. Choosing her own version of therapeutic recovery, she turns to nature and hikes a large chunk of the Pacific Crest Trail. This book is not for the faint of heart, but when I need to feel inspired and get out of a rut, this book reminds me that the possibilities to making a change are endless.
- Life has become predictable and you need a little mystery? Turn to Kayla Rayne for help… I have the perfect one for you! A Madness So Discreet has a perfect blend of mystery and historical fiction. I’m a sucker for a historical fiction, so when I dove into this book, I was even more pleasantly surprised to find a mystery. This book follows one of my favorite main characters as she tries to help a doctor find a murderer in exchange for her life.
- Feel like you’re ready to take on the world? This book will do the trick…read We Should All Be Feminists by Chimimanda Ngozi Adichie. This essay discusses feminism and how it truly applies to us all. Just read it. It’s under fifty pages and will change everything.
- Going hands free for the first time and you’re unsure what book to choose? Choose this audiobook…you should try out Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli! The narrator is amazing and adds so much to the story. I really enjoyed how this book was produced and found myself fully invested in the narration.
- Just came back from a big trip. Real life just doesn’t compare. Try this book to get you back to reality… I would go grab a copy of Anna and the French Kiss. This book is adorable and set in Paris! It will transport you back to all the vacation vibes you are missing. With themes of love and feeling at home, I’m sure you will feel refreshed after finishing this book.
Didn’t she have some fantastic answers? Don’t forget to check out her Booktube Channel at Kayla Rayne! She’s so brilliant and worth your time! Please stay tuned for further posts and in the meantime, check out my other fabulous Guests!! If you’d be interested in being a Guest, please let me know! My internet has been giving me trouble, so it may take me a bit to post the next TWYMMF post…but I’m always gonna come back! hehe Meanwhile, you can do my Fall Over My TBR Tag or if you’re interested in Zelda games…my Zelda Made Me Stop Reading My Book Tag! Until Next Time!!! 🙂