Hi! Welcome back to The Way You Make Me Feel!!! Today’s very special Guest is the wonderful Kristin from WhatsKappening!! Thank you so much, Kristin!! As always, I’ve given her 5 scenarios that you may be experiencing and she’s given you some great book recommendations! After reading, please check out Kristin’s channel for her video response! So let’s see what she said…
1. Ready for a big adventure? This book will take you there…Ready Player One by Earnest Cline – This is the only book in the past couple years that I have reread. It gets me every time! This story is so intricate and detailed that just fall in love with it every single time I read it!
2. After a major workout, you are ready for some down time. Chill out with this book…Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon – this book took me by surprise! I had received the ARC from NetGalley and read it in two days. The story was a cute contemporary that left me just a bit uncomfortable because I was always unsure as to what might happen next!
3. Your life is getting hectic. You need a quick read that’s worth your time. Try this…Killing Sarai by J. A. Redmerski – I devoured this book! It is a new adult story about assassins that I could not put down! I was so into this story that it definitely allowed me to forget about my life and surround myself with these characters.
4. In a new relationship and you are feeling giddy. Check out this cute couple…Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell – I don’t want to spoil the relationship in this book, but I just love these two together. If you haven’t read a Rowell book, you definitely need to!
5. Fairytales, Retellings and an Epic Imagination, Oh my! It doesn’t get any better than…The Forbidden Wish by Jessica Khoury – I loved this book so much. This is a retelling of Aladdin where you follow the story of the female genie. The way that the original story is woven into this new and unique tale is A+ work.
Thanks again to Kristin for being an amazing Guest on my blog (Go Check out her channel!!! It’s linked above!!) and please stay tuned next week for Sarah-Jane’s answers (from TheBookLife and www.thebooklife.co.uk). If you would like to participate, please let me know!!! Also, please don’t forget to check out my other TWYMMF posts featuring Sam from Sam’s Nonsense, Michelle from MichellisLife and Jody from ThatOneGirlWhoReads.com.